Welcome to AntInvasion, your source for learning how to get rid of ants in the house!
Ants are among the most common household pests. There are thousands of species of ants, and virtually no part of the world is free of them. They create unhygienic conditions, can damage food supplies and furniture, and can harm plants.
At the same time, ants can be extremely difficult to eliminate once they have infested a home. They are hardy and resilient, and they just keep coming back! This site is dedicated to helping people learn how to get rid of ants in the house…and keep them out!
How to get rid of ants in the house
The articles you will find here will lead you through the important steps in eliminating ants:
- Preventing ant infestations, because an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
- Identifying the variety of ant you are dealing with. Carpenter ants and sugar ants need to be treated differently, as do many other species of ant, so learn what you are up against and the best way for treating them.
- Ant killing methods: whether you need immediate results or a long-term solution, there is an ant killing method out there for you.
- Preventing recurring infestations. Once you’ve eliminated your acute problem, how do you deter a re-infestation?
- Natural methods of ant control. If you care about the environment or your health, explore these natural ant control techniques.
- Ant control products: Learn about and read reviews of the various options that are available to you.
Ant control basics include the following steps.
- Secure the area: make sure there is no food available to attract ants. Learn more about preventing an ant infestation. Also, eliminate possible entry points and breeding grounds to reduce the likelihood of an infestation.
- Set baits or repellents. Whether you want to kill immediately, get to the source of the problem, or simply deter these pests, these articles will help you choose the right product for your particular situations.
- Prevent a recurrence. Ants have a way of coming back…and coming back…and coming back. Once you’ve eliminated an acute problem, you want to keep them out!
We hope you find our site informative and easy to navigate, and that it aids you in learning how to get rid of ants in the house. Happy ant-hunting!